Social Media

Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Scaftafell, Iceland

I would like to discuss a beautiful place that goes by the name Scaftafell, Iceland.  I have never been here even though it is one of my greatest dreams to visit this astonishing place. My old teacher showed us this place and I was in love with it. The specific place I'd like to visit there is Crystal Cave. In pictures, it's a beautiful cave, and light travels through the top of the cave to create the perfect shade of blue. The overall appearance reminds me of diamonds and crystals. It is a place worth seeing in your lifetime and it is just stunning. 



This is a place worth traveling to. It's inspiring, beautiful, and glorious in its own way. Just stunning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which Countries Did You Visit?