Social Media

Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hawaiian Adventure Day 1



Aloha! I'd like share with you, my Hawaiian Adventure. I'm in Hawaii right now and I'm already stunned by its magnificence. The aroma of fresh vibrant flowers enter in your nose swirling and dancing making your nose tingle and relax. The view is beyond words can say...

So, let guide you through my adventure. After a long, yet relaxing day in a series of planes, we were taken to the Maui. Airport and the scents of Hawaii blew me away. I didn't even find it possible to love an aroma as much as I did. We exited the airport, got in our rental car, and drove to our hotel. Since it was midnight in Maui. There wasn't much to do for the night but sleep.(Even though the pool was always open) Our hotel was called The Hyatt Regency Maui. We visited the front desk who were very helpful and kind regarding the hour we were with them. They gave a long list of amenities. These include 2 spa passes, 2 glasses of champagne, a bottle of water every day per person, full access to the pool, two luau passes for the family and they even presented the whole family with fresh leis and seashell necklaces. Our room got a free upgrade to an ocean view and the view was nice even though it was night. We rested in the beds and we relaxed. We woke up, and being the technology family we are, we took advantage of the free wifi in our hotel room and listened to the sounds of ocean waves caressing the beach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which Countries Did You Visit?