Social Media

Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Switzerland

One of my greatest adventures would have to be traveling all across Switzerland. This was when I was about 5 years old. Getting there was a series of trains and trains and trains. Let me tell you about my tour. 

1. First, we traveled to the midst of Switzerland to Interlaken. It was more like the base of Switzerland where everything came to for rest and relaxation. 

           

2. We then headed to Luzern and we saw the Chapel Bridge. Let me just say WOW!
   
       


3. We went to Interlaken again to rest and the next day we headed to Wengen. Another beautiful site. Wengen is so dedicated to the wonders of nature the people that live there don't use cars or trucks etc. Only a public cable car. 

     


4. After Wengen we all headed to Jungfrau better known as the top of Europe. The left me at a loss of words. 

        
  

           

      As you can easily see Switzerland is a beautiful and stunning place that takes you on a new journey every time you open your eyes. Nature at its finest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which Countries Did You Visit?