Social Media

Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Nashville The City Of Music


Hi everyone! There are so many music lovers and I'm dying to write about a music city. Sadly, I've never been to a place like this so I sat down and had an interview with a local blogger who writes www.fablogworld.blogspot.com. Since she has been to Nashville with her family I decided to ask her what it's like in Nashville, TN. 

Q: Do you have any pictures of Nashville?

A: Yes:

Q: What are these pictures of?

A: Well, in the country music hall of fame, I decided since I play the viola, I wanted to see the violins and violas, so I took a picture of one.At the zoo we saw some animals with bright colors. I liked the flamingos because they are the brightest. 

Q: Is there scenery in Nashville that stands out or is the music history the best thing?

A: The scenery is beautiful, but the music is the main part. When you walk down broadway people are playing music. You can't get away from it. It's everywhere. 


 Here is a picture of the Broadway Strip. 


   
   
This is a Flamingo from the Nashville Zoo.                 
This shows Nashville is very kid-friendly. If I'd were you I'd get your kids and travel here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which Countries Did You Visit?